The Company will notify the purpose of use of personal information in advance at the time of collecting it from customers, and it will use such personal information only within the scope of purpose of use.
Moreover, in the event it is required to use the personal information beyond the scope notified in advance, the company will inform its customers about the same and use the personal information after receiving the consent of the customers.
- Personal information of business partners and customers
- Selling products, offering services, and other incidental activities
- Sourcing of materials, goods, and services, and other incidental activities
- Activities concerning planning and development of various products and services
- Responding to customers’ request for brochures and other materials, counseling, inquiries etc.
- Sending information about new products, exhibitions, and events concerning the business activities of the Company
- Conducting questionnaire based survey and follow ups
- Exercising rights or performing duties based on law or agreement with customers
- Activities incidental to the above
- Personal information of shareholders
- Exercising rights and performing duties based on the Company Law
- Extending various facilities
- Implementing various shareholders’ policies
- Shareholders’ management based on laws and regulations
- Personal information of recruitment candidates and retired employees
- Screening and making recruitment decisions
- Providing company information, recruitment information, and informing about hiring decision
- Providing information to retired employees and communicating with them when required
The personal information received by the company will be jointly used with the following group companies within the aforementioned purpose of use. In this case, the company will assume responsibility for managing the personal information.
- Group Companies
- IWAKI EUROPE GmbH (Germany), IWAKI AMERICA INC. (The United States),
IWAKI ITALIA S.R.L (Italy), IWAKI HOLLAND B.V. (The Netherlands), Joint venture companies
Excluding joint use with the group companies and the following cases, the company will not disclosure customers’ personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customers.
When it is necessary for the company to cooperate with national institutions and local public bodies in their performance of duties set forth in laws and regulations.
When required by other laws and regulations
As per the personal information protection policy of the company, with regard the personal information in possession of the company, the following procedure needs to be followed when responding to , (1) request for disclosure, (2) request to notify the purpose of use, (3) request for correction, (4) request for addition, (5) request for deletion, (6) request for removal, (7) request for suspension of use and suspension of provision to a third party ((1) to (7) are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Request for Disclosure etc”).
With regard to Request for Disclosure etc, please send across the specified request forms along with the required documents by post. When sending the request forms by post, kindly use registered posts for verifying the delivery records. We would appreciate if you could mentioned “Personal Information Request Forms” on the envelope.
Personal Information Manager
General Affairs Department, Iwaki Co., Ltd.
6F, Nissei Kanda Suda-cho Building,
2-6-6 Kanda Suda-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8558. Japan.
When requesting for disclosure, download the following request form, and send across the filled form with documents for personal identification.
Either of residence certificate, copy of driving license, copy of passport, copy of health insurance card, copy of pension insurance notebook
When assigning a proxy for making the request for disclosure, in addition to the aforementioned documents, attach the following documents.
- Documents to verify the personal identification of proxy
- Either of residence certificate, copy of driving license, copy of passport, copy of health insurance card, copy of pension insurance notebook
※ The principal should put his seal on the letter of attorney, and seal registration certificate should be attached.
When requesting for disclosure of personal information and notification of the purpose of use, the following fees will be charged.
- 500 Yen per request (inclusive of consumption tax).
- Submit postal money order worth 500 Yen along with.
- Customers are requested to bear postal charges and expense incurred on buying postal money order.
※ If money order amount is inadequate, or if money order documents are not submitted, we will inform the same to you. However, it the payment is not made within the stipulated time, we will not process your request for disclosure and notification of the purpose of use.
We will send a written reply to the address of requester as mentioned in the request form.
Personal information acquired with regard to Request for Disclosure etc will be handled only to the extent required for Request for Disclosure etc. Once the response to the Request for Disclosure etc is completed, the personal information collected with be appropriately managed and destroyed.
- ※Non-disclosure of personal information
In the following cases, the company will not be able to disclose the personal information requested by the customer. In the event the company decides not to disclose the personal information, reason for the same will be notified. Also, in the event of non-disclosure or non-notification of purpose of use, the company will charge the designated fees.
- Personal identity can not be verified in cases such as address mentioned in request form and address mentioned in the personal identification documents does not match
- Proxy rights can not be verified in case of a request through proxy
- In case of deficiencies in the documents submitted
- In case the personal information in possession of the company can not be identified based on the contents filled in the request form
- Information applicable in request for disclosure does not fall under personal under Article 2-5
- When the disclosure is likely to damage life, assets, and other rights of the principal or a third party
- When the disclosure may significantly hamper appropriate conduct of company’s business affairs
- In case of violation of other laws and regulations
In order to protect the personal information of customers and incorporate the changes in laws and regulations, procedure for Request for Disclosure etc may be partially revised. Please check the procedure as and when requesting for the disclosure.